Clay – French Pink & Zeolite – Sensitive skin, Rosacea
60ml French Pink Clay with Zeolite – powder to make into a face mask
NEW BRANDING and formula 2019
French pink clay with Zeolite, DIY face mask
This healing face mask absorbs, stores and neutralises toxins and irons, great for computer workers. Remedy for sensitive, dry skin, psoriasis and healing for acne-prone skin. Use as a weekly mask for a refreshed appearance and incredibly smooth skin. (Scroll down to see recipe suggestions, have fun mixing your own mask!)
- Detoxify skin, draw out impurities to remedy problem skin
- Pink Clay is an effective remedy for acne-prone skin
- Zeolite helps to rebalance irons emitted by computer screens
- Minerals help to refine and reduce the appearance of large pores
- Healing and soothing for skin
- Helps to balance both dry and oily skin
- Can help repair scaring
- Use as a weekly for clear healthy and incredibly smooth skin
Anti-acne, purifying, refining
Ingredients: Pure French Pink Clay with Zeolite
60ml Glass Jar (makes about 7 to 10 masks)
WARNING: Take care as may stain clothing and fabric.
DIY mask recipe suggestions
Basic mask: Combine 1 heaped tsp of clay to 1 tsp of mineral water, mix to a paste, apply to skin, leave for about 10 minutes, wash of with circular moves. Skin may appear pink/flushed from increased circulation. For best results use once weekly.
Luxury mask: To the above add 1/2 tsp of Jojoba or Apricot oil and 2 drops each of Lavender & Geranium essential oils. Replace mineral water with our ‘Rose Bloom’ Rose water spritzer.