Olive green clay is the most ‘drawing’ of clays, naturally Purifying & lifting, this is dry clay, make into a mask for problem skin and acne.
(Read below to see recipe suggestions, have fun mixing your own mask!)
- Helps detoxify skin, draw out impurities to remedy problem skin
- Olive green clay can be an effective remedy for acne-prone skin
- Minerals help to tighten pores, to refine and lift skin
- Feels like a mini face lift!
- Balance skin oil production
- Can help repair scaring
- Use as a weekly for clear healthy and incredibly smooth skin
Anti-acne, purifying, lifting
Ingredients: Pure Green Clay
60ml Glass Jar (makes about 7 to 10 masks)
DIY mask recipe suggestions
Basic mask: Combine 1 heaped tsp of clay to 1 tsp of mineral water, mix to a paste, apply to skin, leave for about 10 minutes, wash of with circular moves. Skin may appear pink/flushed from increased circulation. For best results use once weekly.
Luxury mask: To the above add 1/2 tsp of Jojoba or Safflower oil and 2 drops each of Lavender & Tea Tree essential oils. Replace mineral water with our ‘Balancing-Act’ floral water spritzer.