Award winning! Super Baby Oil, Dry skin & Eczema, Fairtrade
Award Winning! Voted very best in its class by Green Parent Magazine.
Beautiful oil for baby massage that naturally helps eczema and dry skin. Part of every sale of this oil helps ‘Baby Tess Heart Fund’.
Our Baby Oil is 100% natural, free from parabens and mineral oils with fairtrade and organic oils especially formulated to help babies (and adults!) with dry to very dry skin, can ease infant eczema and great to use for baby massage and after bathing. You can use it on face, scalp and all over the body. Mums love Super Baby oil because it makes babies smell delicious!
- Award winning baby product – GOLD award by Green Parent Magazine
- I am handmade with the finest quality natural ingredients
- 100% pure cold pressed oils combined from maximum benefit to skin
- Especially formulated for babies & children with dry skin, eczema
- Beautiful and effective all over moisturiser and massage oil
- I can help soothe mild nappy rash & soften cradle cap
- Not just for babies, for adults with dry or eczema prone skin too!
- FAIR TRADE Shea Butter Oil with superb skin healing power
Low, suitable for sensitive skin
Safe, great for bump!
Help dry skin, eczema
INGREDIENTS: Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower oil), FAIRTRADE Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter Oil), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame Seed Oil), Prunus Domestica Seed Oil (Plum Kernel Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Avocado Oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Jojoba Oil). Naturally rich in vitamins: E, A, B1, B2, B6, D.
Did you know… Mums also use me to remove eye makeup and to smooth fine lines around eyes
Tips for… Baby Massage – Watch our ‘class revision’ videos here to help wind, colic, constipation here
BABY TESS HEART FUND
Since 2013 when you buy our Super Baby Oil you are helping support the Baby Tess Heart Fund. We donate a small part of the profit from every sale of our ’Super Baby Oil’ to help babies like Tess.
We have also helped to raise money via sponsored Santa Runs 2015 & 2016!
Soothe-me is proud to support Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. With particular thanks to the wonderful cardiac team who helped baby Tess, who is still happy and healthy in 2017.